- Most of us can't afford to buy new luxury designer brand bags such as Hermes Paris bag, Chanel bag Paris and Louis Vuitton bags Paris also wallets such as men's executive wallets and women Walter styles including clothes, watches, etc., but we can buy pre-owned ones. While some of us are reluctant or unassertive to buy such items as pre-owned or handed down items, we don’t see that reluctance when we are buying a second hand car. It became a common practice to buy second hand cars that no one questions it anymore. The good thing is that we see the same trend now with pre-owned fashion designer items, and for rational and financial reasons, this makes even more sense compared to buying a second hand car! Read along so you will know why.
- Some financially well-off and fortunate customers even admit that they prefer pre-owned or second hand items. It does not help them to buy as many valuables as they can but also as to how often they can replace them with different items. Because of using platforms like LuxuryCheaper.com instead of buying only one or two items and keeping them for long years, they now have the means to replace them as often as they want.
- Purchasing a second hand car saves us thousands of dollars. Buying a brand new vehicle at a dealership already loose you thousands of dollars as soon as you drive it out of the dealership and hit the road. The car becomes a second hand car instantly. In addition to that, buying a second hand car actually comes with some risks , danger and possibilities as there could be some mechanical, electrical or structural problems that the dealership warranty may not cover.
- When it comes to luxury bags, wallets, etc., you don’t have the same risk. Unlike cars, there is no risk and danger in buying a pre-owned luxury item especially from our platform since we offer 100% money-back guarantee if returned within a reasonable time frame as described in our Return Policy. Secondly, unlike cars, these valuables don’t depreciate discredit every year drastically. In fact, most high-end luxury bags for example lose only 30% of their value even after 25 years and still keep their value as vintage bags, whereas most cars lose 98% of their value in 25 years or ends up in the junkyard.
- You may say “there must be a downside to this!”. Yes, there is. That's the wear and tear for an item that may have been used for months or years. Practically and financially speaking buying a pre-loved fashion designer luxury items makes total sense because these luxury items are made with high quality materials and crafted with virtuoso of expert hands, and that is why they are expensive in the first place because of that they can still look like new even after years of use.
We have one of the highest satisfaction rates in our industry and repeat clients because in Luxury Cheaper, we made sure and carefully select each item we source and sell in our stores. We only buy the least used items with minimal to none sign of wear and tear items. So when our clients know that if they buy from us they will get what they see on the pictures and the items will be in excellent condition. Yes it won't be new but it will be like new. We have made buying pre-loved luxury items a SAFE, RISK-FREE and a HAPPY-ending-guaranteed experience.